1MediaPlayer is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall 1MediaPlayer from your systemOnekit
. Check out here
for more info on Onekit. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\1MediaPlayer directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing 1MediaPlayer is C:\Program Files\1MediaPlayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. 1MediaPlayer's primary file takes around 12.50 MB (13111200 bytes) and its name is 1Mediaplayer.exe.
1MediaPlayer is comprised of the following executables which take 12.59 MB (13205244
bytes) on disk:
- 1Mediaplayer.exe (12.50 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (91.84 KB)
This page is about 1MediaPlayer version 1.0
1MediaPlayer is an application offered by the software company Onekit. Some computer users want to remove this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove 1MediaPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete 1MediaPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 1MediaPlayer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "1MediaPlayer". The 1MediaPlayer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select 1MediaPlayer in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding 1MediaPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 1MediaPlayer.
8. After removing 1MediaPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 1MediaPlayer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 1MediaPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 1MediaPlayer by Onekit from your PC, nor are we saying that 1MediaPlayer by Onekit is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 1MediaPlayer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 16:44:06.127