1MG is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall 1MG from your computer1MG
. More information on 1MG can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing 1MG is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) on disk and is called msedge_proxy.exe.
1MG is comprised of the following executables which take 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The current page applies to 1MG version 1.0
1MG is an application released by the software company 1MG. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall 1MG is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall 1MG with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 1MG or simply click the Search field and type in "1MG". The 1MG application will be found automatically. When you click 1MG in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding 1MG, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 1MG.
8. After removing 1MG, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 1MG which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 1MG using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 1MG by 1MG from your computer, nor are we saying that 1MG by 1MG is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 1MG in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:51:29.020