1Clipboard is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall 1Clipboard from your systemNGWIN
. Go over here
for more info on NGWIN. 1Clipboard is commonly installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\1Clipboard folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for 1Clipboard is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\1Clipboard\Update.exe --uninstall. 1Clipboard's main file takes around 1.45 MB (1519104 bytes) and its name is squirrel.exe.
1Clipboard installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 51.83 MB (54348808
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- 1Clipboard.exe (48.93 MB)
This data is about 1Clipboard version 0.1.3
only. You can find below info on other releases of 1Clipboard:
1Clipboard is a program marketed by the software company NGWIN. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase 1Clipboard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall 1Clipboard from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate 1Clipboard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "1Clipboard". The 1Clipboard app will be found very quickly. When you click 1Clipboard in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding 1Clipboard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 1Clipboard.
8. After uninstalling 1Clipboard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 1Clipboard that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 1Clipboard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 1Clipboard by NGWIN from your computer, nor are we saying that 1Clipboard by NGWIN is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove 1Clipboard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 06:28:15.220