1Click Uninstaller 1.6
This info is about 1Click Uninstaller 1.6 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall 1Click Uninstaller 1.6 from your PCSofteza Development
. More information on Softeza Development can be found here
. Click on http://www.softeza.com
to get more data about 1Click Uninstaller 1.6 on Softeza Development's website. 1Click Uninstaller 1.6 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\1Click Uninstaller folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. 1Click Uninstaller 1.6's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\1Click Uninstaller\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled 1clickunin.exe and occupies 426.50 KB (436736 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with 1Click Uninstaller 1.6. They occupy about 590.00 KB (604160
bytes) on disk.
- 1clickunin.exe (426.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.50 KB)
This info is about 1Click Uninstaller 1.6 version 1.6
1Click Uninstaller 1.6 is an application by the software company Softeza Development. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase 1Click Uninstaller 1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete 1Click Uninstaller 1.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 1Click Uninstaller 1.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "1Click Uninstaller 1.6". If it exists on your system the 1Click Uninstaller 1.6 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select 1Click Uninstaller 1.6 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about 1Click Uninstaller 1.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 1Click Uninstaller 1.6:
- The publisher is: http://www.softeza.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\1Click Uninstaller\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 1Click Uninstaller 1.6.
8. After removing 1Click Uninstaller 1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 1Click Uninstaller 1.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 1Click Uninstaller 1.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 1Click Uninstaller 1.6 by Softeza Development from your PC, nor are we saying that 1Click Uninstaller 1.6 by Softeza Development is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 1Click Uninstaller 1.6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-25 10:35:14.970