1Checker 126.96.36.199 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall 1Checker 188.8.131.52 from your systemGreedy Intelligence Ltd.
. More information on Greedy Intelligence Ltd. can be seen here
. You can get more details about 1Checker 184.108.40.206 at http://www.1Checker.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\1Checker folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\1Checker\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall 1Checker 220.127.116.11. The application's main executable file is labeled 1Checker.exe and its approximative size is 2.53 MB (2653472 bytes).
1Checker 18.104.22.168 is composed of the following executables which take 4.34 MB (4552367
bytes) on disk:
- 1Checker.exe (2.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.75 MB)
- update.exe (58.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of 1Checker 126.96.36.199.
1Checker 188.8.131.52 is an application marketed by the software company Greedy Intelligence Ltd.. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove 1Checker 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase 1Checker 220.127.116.11 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 1Checker 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "1Checker 22.214.171.124". The 1Checker 126.96.36.199 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click 1Checker 188.8.131.52 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding 1Checker 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 1Checker 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.1Checker.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\1Checker\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 1Checker 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing 1Checker 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 1Checker 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 1Checker 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 1Checker 184.108.40.206 by Greedy Intelligence Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that 1Checker 220.127.116.11 by Greedy Intelligence Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 1Checker 18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-04 10:33:23.917