1Checker 188.8.131.52 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall 1Checker 184.108.40.206 from your systemGreedy Intelligence Ltd.
. Go over here
for more info on Greedy Intelligence Ltd.. You can get more details related to 1Checker 220.127.116.11 at http://www.1Checker.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\1Checker directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing 1Checker 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\1Checker\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. 1Checker 22.214.171.124's primary file takes about 2.63 MB (2760416 bytes) and is called 1Checker.exe.
1Checker 126.96.36.199 contains of the executables below. They take 4.44 MB (4659369
bytes) on disk.
- 1Checker.exe (2.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.75 MB)
- update.exe (58.22 KB)
The current web page applies to 1Checker 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
1Checker 220.127.116.11 is an application marketed by Greedy Intelligence Ltd.. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove 1Checker 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall 1Checker 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 1Checker 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "1Checker 188.8.131.52". The 1Checker 184.108.40.206 program will be found very quickly. When you click 1Checker 220.127.116.11 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding 1Checker 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 1Checker 22.214.171.124:
- The software company is: http://www.1Checker.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\1Checker\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 1Checker 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing 1Checker 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 1Checker 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 1Checker 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 1Checker 18.104.22.168 by Greedy Intelligence Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that 1Checker 22.214.171.124 by Greedy Intelligence Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 1Checker 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-02 19:12:35.797