1BlueStacks App Player
1BlueStacks App Player is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall 1BlueStacks App Player from your systemBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. Further information on BlueStack Systems, Inc. can be found here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove 1BlueStacks App Player. 1BlueStacks App Player's main file takes around 679.62 KB (695928 bytes) and is named HD-StartLauncher.exe.
The executable files below are part of 1BlueStacks App Player. They occupy an average of 15.63 MB (16391368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HD-Adb.exe (987.50 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (883.62 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (715.62 KB)
- HD-BlockDevice.exe (285.12 KB)
- HD-ConfigHttpProxy.exe (411.62 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (403.62 KB)
- HD-Frontend.exe (1.01 MB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (801.12 KB)
- HD-GuestCommandRunner.exe (807.62 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (723.62 KB)
- HD-LogRotator.exe (679.62 KB)
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe (403.62 KB)
- HD-Network.exe (383.12 KB)
- HD-OptiPng.exe (96.50 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (679.62 KB)
- HD-QuitMultiInstance.exe (679.62 KB)
- HD-Restart.exe (695.62 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (699.62 KB)
- HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe (679.62 KB)
- HD-Service.exe (427.62 KB)
- HD-SharedFolder.exe (387.12 KB)
- HD-SslCertificateTool.exe (415.62 KB)
- HD-StartLauncher.exe (679.62 KB)
- HD-TileCreator.exe (791.62 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-UpdaterService.exe (819.62 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.10.0.4321
of 1BlueStacks App Player.
1BlueStacks App Player is a program marketed by the software company BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove 1BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove 1BlueStacks App Player from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 1BlueStacks App Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "1BlueStacks App Player". If it exists on your system the 1BlueStacks App Player app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click 1BlueStacks App Player in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about 1BlueStacks App Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 1BlueStacks App Player.
8. After uninstalling 1BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 1BlueStacks App Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 1BlueStacks App Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove 1BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that 1BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove 1BlueStacks App Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 19:19:22.270