123di Version 5.0
123di Version 5.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall 123di Version 5.0 from your systemName of your company
. More data about Name of your company can be found here
. Usually the 123di Version 5.0 program is found in the C:\Program Files\123di_5021 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for 123di Version 5.0 is C:\Program Files\123di_5021\uninstall.exe. 123di_50_X.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 134.89 MB (141438666 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of 123di Version 5.0. They take about 137.52 MB (144198645
bytes) on disk.
- 123di_50_X.exe (134.89 MB)
- uninstall.exe (2.63 MB)
This page is about 123di Version 5.0 version 5.0
123di Version 5.0 is an application released by the software company Name of your company. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove 123di Version 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove 123di Version 5.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 123di Version 5.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "123di Version 5.0". If it is installed on your PC the 123di Version 5.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select 123di Version 5.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about 123di Version 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 123di Version 5.0.
8. After removing 123di Version 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 123di Version 5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 123di Version 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 123di Version 5.0 by Name of your company from your PC, nor are we saying that 123di Version 5.0 by Name of your company is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 123di Version 5.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-22 14:32:41.167