This page contains detailed information on how to remove 123MediaMax for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall 123MediaMax from your computerBling Software Ltd.
. More info about Bling Software Ltd. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.123copydvd.com
to get more facts about 123MediaMax on Bling Software Ltd.'s website. 123MediaMax is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\123MediaMax 2010 folder, regulated by the user's choice. 123MediaMax's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\123MediaMax 2010\uninst.exe. 123MediaMax's primary file takes about 2.91 MB (3047424 bytes) and is named 123MediaMax.exe.
123MediaMax installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 23.87 MB (25026420
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 123MediaMax.exe (2.91 MB)
- DGIndex.exe (564.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (8.66 MB)
- FLVDemuxer.exe (32.00 KB)
- mencoder.exe (11.38 MB)
- tsMuxeR.exe (208.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (142.36 KB)
The current page applies to 123MediaMax version 2010
When planning to uninstall 123MediaMax you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall 123MediaMax:
The files below remain on your disk by 123MediaMax when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\123MediaMax 2010
- C:\Program Files\123MediaMax 2010\123MediaMax.url
- C:\Program Files\123MediaMax 2010\AxInterop.ShockwaveFlashObjects.dll
- C:\Program Files\123MediaMax 2010\BDDec.dll
- C:\Program Files\123MediaMax 2010\Interop.ShockwaveFlashObjects.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
123MediaMax is a program released by Bling Software Ltd.. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall 123MediaMax is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete 123MediaMax with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 123MediaMax or simply click the Search feature and type in "123MediaMax". If it is installed on your PC the 123MediaMax app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click 123MediaMax in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about 123MediaMax, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 123MediaMax:
- The publisher is: http://www.123copydvd.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\123MediaMax 2010\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 123MediaMax.
8. After uninstalling 123MediaMax, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 123MediaMax which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 123MediaMax with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 123MediaMax by Bling Software Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that 123MediaMax by Bling Software Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove 123MediaMax supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-17 03:06:17.347