This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall 123CopyDVD for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall 123CopyDVD from your systemBling Software Ltd.
. Open here
where you can read more on Bling Software Ltd.. Please open http://www.123copydvd.com
if you want to read more on 123CopyDVD on Bling Software Ltd.'s page. Usually the 123CopyDVD application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\123CopyDVD 2010 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove 123CopyDVD by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\123CopyDVD 2010\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. 123CopyDVD.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.76 MB (3941888 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of 123CopyDVD. They occupy an average of 29.47 MB (30900839
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 123CopyDVD.exe (3.76 MB)
- DGIndex.exe (564.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (8.66 MB)
- FLVDemuxer.exe (32.00 KB)
- mencoder.exe (11.38 MB)
- tsMuxeR.exe (208.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (51.26 KB)
- VisualStudio2010CRT.exe (4.84 MB)
The current page applies to 123CopyDVD version 2010
alone. You can find below a few links to other 123CopyDVD versions:
123CopyDVD is a program marketed by the software company Bling Software Ltd.. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase 123CopyDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove 123CopyDVD from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate 123CopyDVD or simply click the Search field and type in "123CopyDVD". If it is installed on your PC the 123CopyDVD app will be found automatically. After you select 123CopyDVD in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding 123CopyDVD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 123CopyDVD:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.123copydvd.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\123CopyDVD 2010\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 123CopyDVD.
8. After uninstalling 123CopyDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 123CopyDVD that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 123CopyDVD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 123CopyDVD by Bling Software Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that 123CopyDVD by Bling Software Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove 123CopyDVD supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-11 00:25:47.113