This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall 120PianoChords for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall 120PianoChords from your systemNeonWay
. Check out here
for more information on NeonWay. Please follow http://www.neonway.com/
if you want to read more on 120PianoChords on NeonWay's web page. 120PianoChords is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\120PianoChords folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for 120PianoChords is C:\Program Files (x86)\120PianoChords\120PianoChords-Uninstall.exe. 120PianoChords's main file takes around 7.45 MB (7807488 bytes) and its name is 120PianoChords.exe.
The following executable files are contained in 120PianoChords. They occupy 7.65 MB (8021747
bytes) on disk.
- 120PianoChords-Uninstall.exe (209.24 KB)
- 120PianoChords.exe (7.45 MB)
The current web page applies to 120PianoChords version 120
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall 120PianoChords.Directories that were found:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
120PianoChords is a program marketed by NeonWay. Some people try to erase it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase 120PianoChords is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall 120PianoChords from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 120PianoChords or simply click the Search feature and type in "120PianoChords". If it is installed on your PC the 120PianoChords program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select 120PianoChords in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about 120PianoChords, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 120PianoChords:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.neonway.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\120PianoChords\120PianoChords-Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 120PianoChords.
8. After removing 120PianoChords, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 120PianoChords which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 120PianoChords using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove 120PianoChords by NeonWay from your PC, we are not saying that 120PianoChords by NeonWay is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove 120PianoChords in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-20 02:48:31.350