This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall 120PianoChords for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall 120PianoChords from your systemNeonWay
. Check out here
for more information on NeonWay. Please follow http://www.neonway.com/
if you want to read more on 120PianoChords on NeonWay's web page. 120PianoChords is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\120PianoChords folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for 120PianoChords is C:\Program Files (x86)\120PianoChords\120PianoChords-Uninstall.exe. 120PianoChords's main file takes around 7.45 MB (7807488 bytes) and its name is 120PianoChords.exe.
The following executable files are contained in 120PianoChords. They occupy 7.65 MB (8021747
bytes) on disk.
- 120PianoChords-Uninstall.exe (209.24 KB)
- 120PianoChords.exe (7.45 MB)
The current web page applies to 120PianoChords version 120
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall 120PianoChords.Directories that were found:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\120PianoChords
120PianoChords is a program marketed by NeonWay. Some people try to erase it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase 120PianoChords is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall 120PianoChords from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 120PianoChords or simply click the Search feature and type in "120PianoChords". The 120PianoChords app will be found automatically. When you select 120PianoChords in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding 120PianoChords, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 120PianoChords:
- The publisher is: http://www.neonway.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\120PianoChords\120PianoChords-Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 120PianoChords.
8. After removing 120PianoChords, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 120PianoChords which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 120PianoChords using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove 120PianoChords by NeonWay from your PC, we are not saying that 120PianoChords by NeonWay is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove 120PianoChords in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-20 02:48:31.350