You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall 120GuitarChords for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall 120GuitarChords from your systemNeonWay
. More information about NeonWay can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.neonway.com/
if you want to read more on 120GuitarChords on NeonWay's page. 120GuitarChords is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\120GuitarChords folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. 120GuitarChords's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\120GuitarChords\120GuitarChords-Uninstall.exe. 120GuitarChords.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.89 MB (7222272 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in 120GuitarChords. They take 7.13 MB (7472192
bytes) on disk.
- 120GuitarChords-Uninstall.exe (244.06 KB)
- 120GuitarChords.exe (6.89 MB)
The current web page applies to 120GuitarChords version 120
Several files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove 120GuitarChords from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall 120GuitarChords:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\120GuitarChords
120GuitarChords is an application marketed by NeonWay. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall 120GuitarChords is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete 120GuitarChords from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 120GuitarChords or simply activate the Search feature and type in "120GuitarChords". If it is installed on your PC the 120GuitarChords app will be found automatically. After you select 120GuitarChords in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about 120GuitarChords, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 120GuitarChords:
- The software company is: http://www.neonway.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\120GuitarChords\120GuitarChords-Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 120GuitarChords.
8. After removing 120GuitarChords, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 120GuitarChords which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 120GuitarChords with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 120GuitarChords by NeonWay from your computer, nor are we saying that 120GuitarChords by NeonWay is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 120GuitarChords supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 21:31:48.917