You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall 120GuitarChords for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall 120GuitarChords from your computerNeonWay
. More information about NeonWay can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.neonway.com/
if you want to read more on 120GuitarChords on NeonWay's page. 120GuitarChords is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\120GuitarChords folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. 120GuitarChords's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\120GuitarChords\120GuitarChords-Uninstall.exe. 120GuitarChords.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.89 MB (7222272 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in 120GuitarChords. They take 7.13 MB (7472192
bytes) on disk.
- 120GuitarChords-Uninstall.exe (244.06 KB)
- 120GuitarChords.exe (6.89 MB)
The current web page applies to 120GuitarChords version 120
Several files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove 120GuitarChords from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall 120GuitarChords:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\120GuitarChords
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\120GuitarChords
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\120GuitarChords\Resources\guitar_440_G5.mp3
- C:\Program Files (x86)\120GuitarChords\Resources\guitar_440_Gd2.mp3
- C:\Program Files (x86)\120GuitarChords\Resources\guitar_440_Gd3.mp3
- C:\Program Files (x86)\120GuitarChords\Resources\guitar_440_Gd4.mp3
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\120GuitarChords\120GuitarChords.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\120GuitarChords\120GuitarChords-Uninstall.exe
120GuitarChords is an application by NeonWay. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall 120GuitarChords is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall 120GuitarChords from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 120GuitarChords or simply activate the Search field and type in "120GuitarChords". The 120GuitarChords program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click 120GuitarChords in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding 120GuitarChords, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 120GuitarChords:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.neonway.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\120GuitarChords\120GuitarChords-Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 120GuitarChords.
8. After uninstalling 120GuitarChords, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 120GuitarChords which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 120GuitarChords using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 120GuitarChords by NeonWay from your PC, we are not saying that 120GuitarChords by NeonWay is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 120GuitarChords supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-02 21:31:48.917