This web page contains thorough information on how to remove 101models for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall 101models from your PC101models
. More data about 101models can be found here
. 101models is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\101models directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files\101models\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall 101models. 101models's primary file takes about 526.00 KB (538624 bytes) and its name is 101models.exe.
The following executable files are contained in 101models. They take 2.44 MB (2559839
bytes) on disk.
- 101models.exe (526.00 KB)
- CrashSender1300.exe (825.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 101
101models is a program offered by the software company 101models. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove 101models is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall 101models from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 101models or simply activate the Search feature and type in "101models". If it exists on your system the 101models application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select 101models in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about 101models, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 101models.
8. After uninstalling 101models, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 101models which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 101models using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 101models by 101models from your PC, nor are we saying that 101models by 101models is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 101models in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 21:12:28.710