This page is about 1010odbc 20150202 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall 1010odbc 20150202 from your computer1010data, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on 1010data, Inc.. You can read more about related to 1010odbc 20150202 at http://www.1010data.com
. Usually the 1010odbc 20150202 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\1010data Inc\1010odbc folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove 1010odbc 20150202 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\1010data Inc\1010odbc\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. 1010odbc 20150202's primary file takes around 80.01 KB (81930 bytes) and is called uninst.exe.
The executables below are part of 1010odbc 20150202. They take an average of 80.01 KB (81930
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to 1010odbc 20150202 version 20150202
1010odbc 20150202 is a program offered by the software company 1010data, Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall 1010odbc 20150202 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall 1010odbc 20150202 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 1010odbc 20150202 or simply click the Search feature and type in "1010odbc 20150202". If it exists on your system the 1010odbc 20150202 program will be found very quickly. When you select 1010odbc 20150202 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about 1010odbc 20150202, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 1010odbc 20150202:
- The software company is: http://www.1010data.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\1010data Inc\1010odbc\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 1010odbc 20150202.
8. After uninstalling 1010odbc 20150202, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 1010odbc 20150202 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 1010odbc 20150202 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 1010odbc 20150202 by 1010data, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that 1010odbc 20150202 by 1010data, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 1010odbc 20150202 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:08:40.260