101 Dolphin Pets
101 Dolphin Pets is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall 101 Dolphin Pets from your computerMyPlayBus.com
. More data about MyPlayBus.com can be found here
. You can get more details on 101 Dolphin Pets at http://www.myplaybus.com
. Usually the 101 Dolphin Pets application is found in the C:\Program Files\MyPlayBus.com\101 Dolphin Pets folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for 101 Dolphin Pets is "C:\Program Files\MyPlayBus.com\101 Dolphin Pets\unins000.exe". 101 Dolphin Pets's main file takes about 598.50 KB (612864 bytes) and is called 101 Dolphin Pets.exe.
101 Dolphin Pets contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.67 MB (1746202
bytes) on disk.
- 101 Dolphin Pets.exe (598.50 KB)
- game.exe (416.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 101
of 101 Dolphin Pets.
101 Dolphin Pets is an application by the software company MyPlayBus.com. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall 101 Dolphin Pets is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase 101 Dolphin Pets with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 101 Dolphin Pets or simply activate the Search feature and type in "101 Dolphin Pets". If it is installed on your PC the 101 Dolphin Pets app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select 101 Dolphin Pets in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about 101 Dolphin Pets, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 101 Dolphin Pets:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.myplaybus.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MyPlayBus.com\101 Dolphin Pets\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 101 Dolphin Pets.
8. After removing 101 Dolphin Pets, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 101 Dolphin Pets which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 101 Dolphin Pets using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 101 Dolphin Pets by MyPlayBus.com from your PC, nor are we saying that 101 Dolphin Pets by MyPlayBus.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 101 Dolphin Pets supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130