100ft Robot Golf
100ft Robot Golf is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall 100ft Robot Golf from your computerNo Goblin
. More information about No Goblin can be read here
. More information about 100ft Robot Golf can be seen at http://100ftrobot.golf
. 100ft Robot Golf is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\100ft Robot Golf folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall 100ft Robot Golf by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. 100ft Robot Golf's main file takes about 20.30 MB (21284352 bytes) and is named golf64.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in 100ft Robot Golf. They occupy 20.30 MB (21284352
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 100
of 100ft Robot Golf.
100ft Robot Golf is a program released by the software company No Goblin. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase 100ft Robot Golf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall 100ft Robot Golf from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 100ft Robot Golf or simply activate the Search field and type in "100ft Robot Golf". If it exists on your system the 100ft Robot Golf application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select 100ft Robot Golf in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about 100ft Robot Golf, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 100ft Robot Golf:
- The web site of the application is: http://100ftrobot.golf
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 100ft Robot Golf.
8. After uninstalling 100ft Robot Golf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 100ft Robot Golf that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 100ft Robot Golf using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 100ft Robot Golf by No Goblin from your computer, we are not saying that 100ft Robot Golf by No Goblin is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 100ft Robot Golf in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-20 17:57:00.963