1001 TVs (PC)
1001 TVs (PC) is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall 1001 TVs (PC) from your PCNero AG
. Open here
where you can find out more on Nero AG. 1001 TVs (PC) is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\SwiftMirror folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\SwiftMirror\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove 1001 TVs (PC). SwiftMirror.exe is the 1001 TVs (PC)'s main executable file and it takes close to 4.28 MB (4482840 bytes) on disk.
1001 TVs (PC) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.71 MB (8088392
bytes) on disk.
- SwiftLink.Updater.exe (39.77 KB)
- SwiftMirror.exe (4.28 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (3.40 MB)
This page is about 1001 TVs (PC) version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other releases of 1001 TVs (PC):
1001 TVs (PC) is an application by the software company Nero AG. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase 1001 TVs (PC) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall 1001 TVs (PC) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 1001 TVs (PC) or simply activate the Search field and type in "1001 TVs (PC)". If it exists on your system the 1001 TVs (PC) program will be found very quickly. When you click 1001 TVs (PC) in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about 1001 TVs (PC), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 1001 TVs (PC).
8. After uninstalling 1001 TVs (PC), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 1001 TVs (PC) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 1001 TVs (PC) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 1001 TVs (PC) by Nero AG from your computer, we are not saying that 1001 TVs (PC) by Nero AG is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove 1001 TVs (PC) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 18:03:19.783