100% Free Rummy 7.42
100% Free Rummy 7.42 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall 100% Free Rummy 7.42 from your PCDreamQuest
. You can read more on DreamQuest or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on 100% Free Rummy 7.42 at http://dqsoft.com
. Usually the 100% Free Rummy 7.42 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DreamQuest\ Free Rummy directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for 100% Free Rummy 7.42 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DreamQuest\ Free Rummy\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 470.74 KB (482040 bytes) on disk and is labeled FreeRummy.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in 100% Free Rummy 7.42. They occupy 838.81 KB (858937
bytes) on disk.
- DQUninstall.exe (10.00 KB)
- FreeRummy.exe (470.74 KB)
- OggSound.exe (300.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (57.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.42
of 100% Free Rummy 7.42.
100% Free Rummy 7.42 is a program by DreamQuest. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase 100% Free Rummy 7.42 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase 100% Free Rummy 7.42 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 100% Free Rummy 7.42 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "100% Free Rummy 7.42". If it exists on your system the 100% Free Rummy 7.42 application will be found very quickly. When you click 100% Free Rummy 7.42 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about 100% Free Rummy 7.42, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 100% Free Rummy 7.42:
- The web site of the program is: http://dqsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DreamQuest\ Free Rummy\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 100% Free Rummy 7.42.
8. After uninstalling 100% Free Rummy 7.42, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 100% Free Rummy 7.42 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 100% Free Rummy 7.42 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 100% Free Rummy 7.42 by DreamQuest from your computer, we are not saying that 100% Free Rummy 7.42 by DreamQuest is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 100% Free Rummy 7.42 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 01:58:55.050