10-Strike Network Monitor
10-Strike Network Monitor is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall 10-Strike Network Monitor from your system10-Strike Software
. Check out here
for more info on 10-Strike Software. Click on http://www.10-strike.com/
to get more info about 10-Strike Network Monitor on 10-Strike Software's website. 10-Strike Network Monitor is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\10-Strike Network Monitor folder, subject to the user's decision. 10-Strike Network Monitor's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\10-Strike Network Monitor\unins000.exe". 10-Strike Network Monitor's primary file takes around 6.56 MB (6882312 bytes) and its name is NetMonitor.exe.
The following executables are installed beside 10-Strike Network Monitor. They take about 8.71 MB (9134894
bytes) on disk.
- NetMonitor.exe (6.56 MB)
- NMsvc.exe (1.46 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.78 KB)
The current page applies to 10-Strike Network Monitor version 4.04
only. You can find below info on other versions of 10-Strike Network Monitor:
...click to view all...
10-Strike Network Monitor is a program released by 10-Strike Software. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase 10-Strike Network Monitor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase 10-Strike Network Monitor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 10-Strike Network Monitor or simply activate the Search field and type in "10-Strike Network Monitor". If it exists on your system the 10-Strike Network Monitor program will be found very quickly. After you select 10-Strike Network Monitor in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding 10-Strike Network Monitor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 10-Strike Network Monitor:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.10-strike.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\10-Strike Network Monitor\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 10-Strike Network Monitor.
8. After removing 10-Strike Network Monitor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 10-Strike Network Monitor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 10-Strike Network Monitor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 10-Strike Network Monitor by 10-Strike Software from your PC, nor are we saying that 10-Strike Network Monitor by 10-Strike Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 10-Strike Network Monitor in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-26 06:19:20.820