10-Strike Bandwidth Monitor
10-Strike Bandwidth Monitor is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall 10-Strike Bandwidth Monitor from your system10-Strike Software
. More information on 10-Strike Software can be found here
. You can read more about on 10-Strike Bandwidth Monitor at http://www.10-strike.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\10-Strike Bandwidth Monitor folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall 10-Strike Bandwidth Monitor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\10-Strike Bandwidth Monitor\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled BandMonitor.exe and its approximative size is 6.25 MB (6549000 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside 10-Strike Bandwidth Monitor. They take about 9.50 MB (9961382
bytes) on disk.
- BandMonitor.exe (6.25 MB)
- BMsvc.exe (1,016.01 KB)
- RemRun.exe (439.01 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.78 KB)
- bandwidth-monitor-agent.exe (1.15 MB)
The current web page applies to 10-Strike Bandwidth Monitor version 3.11
alone. For other 10-Strike Bandwidth Monitor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
10-Strike Bandwidth Monitor is an application marketed by 10-Strike Software. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall 10-Strike Bandwidth Monitor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase 10-Strike Bandwidth Monitor from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 10-Strike Bandwidth Monitor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "10-Strike Bandwidth Monitor". If it is installed on your PC the 10-Strike Bandwidth Monitor app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select 10-Strike Bandwidth Monitor in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding 10-Strike Bandwidth Monitor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 10-Strike Bandwidth Monitor:
- The publisher is: http://www.10-strike.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\10-Strike Bandwidth Monitor\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 10-Strike Bandwidth Monitor.
8. After removing 10-Strike Bandwidth Monitor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 10-Strike Bandwidth Monitor that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 10-Strike Bandwidth Monitor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 10-Strike Bandwidth Monitor by 10-Strike Software from your computer, nor are we saying that 10-Strike Bandwidth Monitor by 10-Strike Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 10-Strike Bandwidth Monitor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-18 02:30:04.880