10 Second Ninja X
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall 10 Second Ninja X for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall 10 Second Ninja X from your computerFour Circle Interactive
. You can find out more on Four Circle Interactive or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://10second.ninja
if you want to read more on 10 Second Ninja X on Four Circle Interactive's web page. 10 Second Ninja X is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\10 Second Ninja X folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove 10 Second Ninja X. 10SNX.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.75 MB (3934720 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in 10 Second Ninja X. They take 3.75 MB (3934720
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about 10 Second Ninja X version 10
10 Second Ninja X is a program released by Four Circle Interactive. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall 10 Second Ninja X is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase 10 Second Ninja X from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 10 Second Ninja X or simply activate the Search field and type in "10 Second Ninja X". The 10 Second Ninja X program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select 10 Second Ninja X in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding 10 Second Ninja X, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 10 Second Ninja X:
- The publisher is: http://10second.ninja
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 10 Second Ninja X.
8. After uninstalling 10 Second Ninja X, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 10 Second Ninja X that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 10 Second Ninja X using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 10 Second Ninja X by Four Circle Interactive from your PC, we are not saying that 10 Second Ninja X by Four Circle Interactive is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 10 Second Ninja X supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 22:52:18.407