1-Click PC Tuneup
This page contains complete information on how to remove 1-Click PC Tuneup for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall 1-Click PC Tuneup from your systemVitarsoft Corporation
. More information on Vitarsoft Corporation can be seen here
. Please open http://www.1-click-tuneup.com/
if you want to read more on 1-Click PC Tuneup on Vitarsoft Corporation's page. 1-Click PC Tuneup is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Vitarsoft\1-Click PC Tuneup folder, depending on the user's option. 1-Click PC Tuneup's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Vitarsoft\1-Click PC Tuneup\uninstall.exe. PCtuneup.exe is the 1-Click PC Tuneup's primary executable file and it takes circa 413.00 KB (422912 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside 1-Click PC Tuneup. They occupy about 888.50 KB (909824
bytes) on disk.
- PCtuneup.exe (413.00 KB)
- si.exe (144.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (112.00 KB)
- update.exe (219.00 KB)
The current web page applies to 1-Click PC Tuneup version 1.
1-Click PC Tuneup is an application offered by the software company Vitarsoft Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove 1-Click PC Tuneup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete 1-Click PC Tuneup from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 1-Click PC Tuneup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "1-Click PC Tuneup". If it exists on your system the 1-Click PC Tuneup program will be found automatically. When you select 1-Click PC Tuneup in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about 1-Click PC Tuneup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 1-Click PC Tuneup:
- The software company is: http://www.1-click-tuneup.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Vitarsoft\1-Click PC Tuneup\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 1-Click PC Tuneup.
8. After removing 1-Click PC Tuneup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 1-Click PC Tuneup that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 1-Click PC Tuneup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 1-Click PC Tuneup by Vitarsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that 1-Click PC Tuneup by Vitarsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove 1-Click PC Tuneup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 16:49:56.263