You can find on this page details on how to uninstall 1&1 SoftPhone for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall 1&1 SoftPhone from your computer1&1 Internet AG
. Go over here
for more information on 1&1 Internet AG. Please open http://www.1und1.de
if you want to read more on 1&1 SoftPhone on 1&1 Internet AG's web page. 1&1 SoftPhone is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\1&1\1&1 SoftPhone directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling 1&1 SoftPhone is C:\Program Files (x86)\1&1\1&1 SoftPhone\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.82 MB (1906104 bytes) on disk and is labeled IPPHONEUI.EXE.
1&1 SoftPhone is comprised of the following executables which take 2.47 MB (2589070
bytes) on disk:
- IPPHONEUI.EXE (1.82 MB)
- PREVIEW.EXE (116.00 KB)
- QFA.EXE (196.00 KB)
- TSPINST.EXE (132.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (222.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.60.1179
of 1&1 SoftPhone.
1&1 SoftPhone is a program offered by 1&1 Internet AG. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove 1&1 SoftPhone is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase 1&1 SoftPhone with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate 1&1 SoftPhone or simply click the Search field and type in "1&1 SoftPhone". If it is installed on your PC the 1&1 SoftPhone app will be found very quickly. When you select 1&1 SoftPhone in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about 1&1 SoftPhone, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 1&1 SoftPhone:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.1und1.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\1&1\1&1 SoftPhone\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 1&1 SoftPhone.
8. After removing 1&1 SoftPhone, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 1&1 SoftPhone that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 1&1 SoftPhone with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 1&1 SoftPhone by 1&1 Internet AG from your PC, we are not saying that 1&1 SoftPhone by 1&1 Internet AG is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove 1&1 SoftPhone in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-27 19:16:58.300