1&1 Office-Drive Manager
1&1 Office-Drive Manager is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall 1&1 Office-Drive Manager from your computer1&1 Internet AG
. Go over here
where you can get more info on 1&1 Internet AG. Click on http://www.1und1.de
to get more info about 1&1 Office-Drive Manager on 1&1 Internet AG's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\1&1\1&1 Office-Drive Manager directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. 1&1 Office-Drive Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\1&1\1&1 Office-Drive Manager\uninst.exe. DAVSRV.EXE is the 1&1 Office-Drive Manager's main executable file and it occupies approximately 970.11 KB (993392 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in 1&1 Office-Drive Manager. They occupy 1.31 MB (1375802
bytes) on disk.
- DAVSRV.EXE (970.11 KB)
- QFA.EXE (160.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (213.45 KB)
The current web page applies to 1&1 Office-Drive Manager version 2.0.687
alone. You can find below a few links to other 1&1 Office-Drive Manager releases:
1&1 Office-Drive Manager is an application by the software company 1&1 Internet AG. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase 1&1 Office-Drive Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove 1&1 Office-Drive Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 1&1 Office-Drive Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "1&1 Office-Drive Manager". The 1&1 Office-Drive Manager program will be found automatically. After you click 1&1 Office-Drive Manager in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about 1&1 Office-Drive Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 1&1 Office-Drive Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.1und1.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\1&1\1&1 Office-Drive Manager\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 1&1 Office-Drive Manager.
8. After removing 1&1 Office-Drive Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 1&1 Office-Drive Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 1&1 Office-Drive Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 1&1 Office-Drive Manager by 1&1 Internet AG from your PC, we are not saying that 1&1 Office-Drive Manager by 1&1 Internet AG is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 1&1 Office-Drive Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:25:35.787