This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall 01NET.com Toolbar for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall 01NET.com Toolbar from your computer01NET.com
. Check out here
where you can get more info on 01NET.com. You can read more about related to 01NET.com Toolbar at http://01NETcom.OurToolbar.com/
. Usually the 01NET.com Toolbar program is found in the C:\Program Files\01NET.com folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\01NET.com\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove 01NET.com Toolbar. The program's main executable file is titled 01NET.comToolbarHelper.exe and it has a size of 64.29 KB (65832 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with 01NET.com Toolbar. They take about 175.52 KB (179728
bytes) on disk.
- 01NET.comToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1241
of 01NET.com Toolbar. Click on the links below for other 01NET.com Toolbar versions:
01NET.com Toolbar is a program released by the software company 01NET.com. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove 01NET.com Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall 01NET.com Toolbar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 01NET.com Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "01NET.com Toolbar". If it exists on your system the 01NET.com Toolbar application will be found very quickly. When you click 01NET.com Toolbar in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding 01NET.com Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 01NET.com Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://01NETcom.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\01NET.com\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 01NET.com Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling 01NET.com Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 01NET.com Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 01NET.com Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 01NET.com Toolbar by 01NET.com from your computer, we are not saying that 01NET.com Toolbar by 01NET.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 01NET.com Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 15:53:30.440