0 A.D. is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall 0 A.D. from your systemWildfire Games
. You can find out more on Wildfire Games or check for application updates here
. More information about 0 A.D. can be found at http://wildfiregames.com/0ad
. The application is usually placed in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\0 A.D. alpha" folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing 0 A.D. is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\0 A.D. alpha\Uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. pyrogenesis.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.79 MB (2929664 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in 0 A.D.. They occupy 3.12 MB (3266916
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (84.35 KB)
- ActorEditor.exe (31.00 KB)
- pyrogenesis.exe (2.79 MB)
- TexConv_Normal.exe (22.00 KB)
- TexConv_ToTGA.exe (22.00 KB)
- TexConv_WithAlpha.exe (22.00 KB)
- TexConv_WithoutAlpha.exe (22.00 KB)
- textureconv.exe (126.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11339
of 0 A.D.. You can find below info on other releases of 0 A.D.:
...click to view all...
0 A.D. is a program marketed by the software company Wildfire Games. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove 0 A.D. is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete 0 A.D. from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 0 A.D. or simply activate the Search feature and type in "0 A.D.". The 0 A.D. program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select 0 A.D. in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about 0 A.D., from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 0 A.D.:
- The software company is: http://wildfiregames.com/0ad
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\0 A.D. alpha\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 0 A.D..
8. After removing 0 A.D., Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 0 A.D. which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 0 A.D. with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 0 A.D. by Wildfire Games from your computer, nor are we saying that 0 A.D. by Wildfire Games is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 0 A.D. supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 06:47:47.780