This page is about ?Torrent for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ?Torrent from your computerBitTorrent Inc.
. You can find out more on BitTorrent Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about ?Torrent can be found at http://www.utorrent.com/
. ?Torrent is frequently installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent folder, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for ?Torrent is "C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe" /UNINSTALL. The program's main executable file is titled 3.4.2_37252.exe and its approximative size is 1.65 MB (1728336 bytes).
?Torrent installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.30 MB (3456672
bytes) on disk.
- 3.4.2_37252.exe (1.65 MB)
This info is about ?Torrent version 126.96.36.199252
If you're planning to uninstall ?Torrent you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall ?Torrent:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\uTorrent
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\uTorrent\apps\72F0D3E2141065DACF6134D07A06A2DF20590748\btapp
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\uTorrent\apps\72F0D3E2141065DACF6134D07A06A2DF20590748\icon.bmp
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\uTorrent\apps\72F0D3E2141065DACF6134D07A06A2DF20590748\index.html
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\uTorrent\apps\72F0D3E2141065DACF6134D07A06A2DF20590748\index.js
Supplementary values that are not removed:
?Torrent is an application marketed by BitTorrent Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase ?Torrent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ?Torrent from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ?Torrent or simply click the Search field and type in "?Torrent". The ?Torrent app will be found automatically. After you select ?Torrent in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ?Torrent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ?Torrent:
- The software company is: http://www.utorrent.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe" /UNINSTALL
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ?Torrent.
8. After removing ?Torrent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ?Torrent which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ?Torrent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ?Torrent by BitTorrent Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ?Torrent by BitTorrent Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ?Torrent supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130