휴대폰인증서(HTS저장)서비스 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall 휴대폰인증서(HTS저장)서비스 from your computerINFovine
. Open here
for more information on INFovine. Click on http://www.ubikey.co.kr
to get more info about 휴대폰인증서(HTS저장)서비스 on INFovine's website. 휴대폰인증서(HTS저장)서비스 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\INFovine\HTS directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. 휴대폰인증서(HTS저장)서비스's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\INFovine\HTS\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 61.20 KB (62672 bytes) on disk and is titled devcon.exe.
The following executables are contained in 휴대폰인증서(HTS저장)서비스. They occupy 545.35 KB (558443
bytes) on disk.
- UbikeyHTSService.exe (271.01 KB)
- uninst.exe (48.24 KB)
- devcon.exe (61.20 KB)
- devcon.exe (84.20 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.70 KB)
This info is about 휴대폰인증서(HTS저장)서비스 version 18.104.22.168
only. For more 휴대폰인증서(HTS저장)서비스 versions please click below:
휴대폰인증서(HTS저장)서비스 is a program marketed by INFovine. Some people try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove 휴대폰인증서(HTS저장)서비스 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete 휴대폰인증서(HTS저장)서비스 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 휴대폰인증서(HTS저장)서비스 or simply click the Search field and type in "휴대폰인증서(HTS저장)서비스". The 휴대폰인증서(HTS저장)서비스 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click 휴대폰인증서(HTS저장)서비스 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about 휴대폰인증서(HTS저장)서비스, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 휴대폰인증서(HTS저장)서비스:
- The publisher is: http://www.ubikey.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\INFovine\HTS\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 휴대폰인증서(HTS저장)서비스.
8. After removing 휴대폰인증서(HTS저장)서비스, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 휴대폰인증서(HTS저장)서비스 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 휴대폰인증서(HTS저장)서비스 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 휴대폰인증서(HTS저장)서비스 by INFovine from your PC, we are not saying that 휴대폰인증서(HTS저장)서비스 by INFovine is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 휴대폰인증서(HTS저장)서비스 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-25 04:53:19.643