You can find below detailed information on how to remove 谷歌拼音输入法 2.3 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall 谷歌拼音输入法 2.3 from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. 谷歌拼音输入法 2.3 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Google\Google Pinyin 2 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove 谷歌拼音输入法 2.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Google\Google Pinyin 2\GooglePinyinUninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. 谷歌拼音输入法 2.3's main file takes about 1.71 MB (1797176 bytes) and is named GooglePinyinDaemon.exe.
The executable files below are part of 谷歌拼音输入法 2.3. They occupy about 7.91 MB (8289272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GooglePinyinDaemon.exe (1.71 MB)
- GooglePinyinDashboard.exe (307.05 KB)
- GooglePinyinDictionary.exe (1.17 MB)
- GooglePinyinOptions.exe (1.55 MB)
- GooglePinyinReporter.exe (291.55 KB)
- GooglePinyinService.exe (1.13 MB)
- GooglePinyinSet.exe (195.55 KB)
- GooglePinyinSettingWizard.exe (1.35 MB)
- GooglePinyinUninstaller.exe (223.05 KB)
The current web page applies to 谷歌拼音输入法 2.3 version 2.3
谷歌拼音输入法 2.3 is a program by Google Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall 谷歌拼音输入法 2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall 谷歌拼音输入法 2.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate 谷歌拼音输入法 2.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "谷歌拼音输入法 2.3". The 谷歌拼音输入法 2.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click 谷歌拼音输入法 2.3 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about 谷歌拼音输入法 2.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 谷歌拼音输入法 2.3.
8. After uninstalling 谷歌拼音输入法 2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 谷歌拼音输入法 2.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 谷歌拼音输入法 2.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 谷歌拼音输入法 2.3 by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that 谷歌拼音输入法 2.3 by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 谷歌拼音输入法 2.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 14:42:51.263