You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall هیولا for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall هیولا from your systemفن افزار
. Go over here
for more details on فن افزار. You can get more details related to هیولا at http://hayoola.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hayoola directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling هیولا is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hayoola\maintenancetool.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 812.00 KB (831488 bytes) on disk and is labeled HayoolaClient.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside هیولا. They occupy about 16.05 MB (16828464
bytes) on disk.
- HayoolaClient.exe (812.00 KB)
- maintenancetool.exe (15.11 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (13.50 KB)
- Updater.exe (131.50 KB)
The current page applies to هیولا version 1.0.20
alone. You can find here a few links to other هیولا versions:
...click to view all...
هیولا is an application released by فن افزار. Some users try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove هیولا is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove هیولا from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find هیولا or simply activate the Search field and type in "هیولا". If it exists on your system the هیولا program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select هیولا in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding هیولا, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for هیولا:
- The publisher is: http://hayoola.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hayoola\maintenancetool.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall هیولا.
8. After uninstalling هیولا, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of هیولا which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing هیولا using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove هیولا by فن افزار from your computer, nor are we saying that هیولا by فن افزار is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove هیولا in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 11:51:05.790