This web page is about 알툴즈 업데이트 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall 알툴즈 업데이트 from your PCESTsoft Corp.
. You can read more on ESTsoft Corp. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to 알툴즈 업데이트 at http://www.estsoft.co.kr
. Usually the 알툴즈 업데이트 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ESTsoft\ALUpdate directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing 알툴즈 업데이트 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ESTsoft\ALUpdate\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. ALUpdate.exe is the 알툴즈 업데이트's primary executable file and it takes around 1.77 MB (1853384 bytes) on disk.
알툴즈 업데이트 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.15 MB (3300080
bytes) on disk.
- ALUpdate.exe (1.77 MB)
- ALUpExt.exe (287.05 KB)
- ALUpProduct.exe (817.95 KB)
- ezt.exe (98.45 KB)
- unins000.exe (209.35 KB)
The current page applies to 알툴즈 업데이트 version 13.7
alone. You can find here a few links to other 알툴즈 업데이트 releases:
...click to view all...
알툴즈 업데이트 is an application offered by the software company ESTsoft Corp.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall 알툴즈 업데이트 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase 알툴즈 업데이트 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 알툴즈 업데이트 or simply activate the Search field and type in "알툴즈 업데이트". The 알툴즈 업데이트 application will be found very quickly. After you select 알툴즈 업데이트 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding 알툴즈 업데이트, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 알툴즈 업데이트:
- The software company is: http://www.estsoft.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ESTsoft\ALUpdate\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 알툴즈 업데이트.
8. After uninstalling 알툴즈 업데이트, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 알툴즈 업데이트 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 알툴즈 업데이트 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 알툴즈 업데이트 by ESTsoft Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that 알툴즈 업데이트 by ESTsoft Corp. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 알툴즈 업데이트 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-01 18:52:56.153