ضذ¹ْإ©زµزّذذحّزّضْتض is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ضذ¹ْإ©زµزّذذحّزّضْتض from your systemABCBank
. Open here
where you can get more info on ABCBank. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ضذ¹ْإ©زµزّذذ\ضذ¹ْإ©زµزّذذحّزّضْتض folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for ضذ¹ْإ©زµزّذذحّزّضْتض is C:\Program Files\ضذ¹ْإ©زµزّذذ\ضذ¹ْإ©زµزّذذحّزّضْتض\uninst.exe. WebUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.63 MB (2761256 bytes) on disk.
ضذ¹ْإ©زµزّذذحّزّضْتض installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.20 MB (11744514
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- abcEBService.exe (2.07 MB)
- ABCSafePop.exe (1.78 MB)
- RegisterAutoupdService.exe (55.05 KB)
- UACInvoker.exe (57.55 KB)
- uninst.exe (125.18 KB)
- WebUI.exe (2.63 MB)
- TDRABCSetup_2G.exe (3.24 MB)
- ABCSafePop.exe (254.48 KB)
- WebUI.exe (957.97 KB)
- AddCompatibility.exe (23.55 KB)
- AddTrustSite.exe (43.55 KB)
The current web page applies to ضذ¹ْإ©زµزّذذحّزّضْتض version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other ضذ¹ْإ©زµزّذذحّزّضْتض versions:
ضذ¹ْإ©زµزّذذحّزّضْتض is a program released by ABCBank. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove ضذ¹ْإ©زµزّذذحّزّضْتض is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ضذ¹ْإ©زµزّذذحّزّضْتض from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ضذ¹ْإ©زµزّذذحّزّضْتض or simply click the Search feature and type in "ضذ¹ْإ©زµزّذذحّزّضْتض". The ضذ¹ْإ©زµزّذذحّزّضْتض application will be found very quickly. When you select ضذ¹ْإ©زµزّذذحّزّضْتض in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ضذ¹ْإ©زµزّذذحّزّضْتض, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ضذ¹ْإ©زµزّذذحّزّضْتض.
8. After uninstalling ضذ¹ْإ©زµزّذذحّزّضْتض, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ضذ¹ْإ©زµزّذذحّزّضْتض which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ضذ¹ْإ©زµزّذذحّزّضْتض using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ضذ¹ْإ©زµزّذذحّزّضْتض by ABCBank from your PC, we are not saying that ضذ¹ْإ©زµزّذذحّزّضْتض by ABCBank is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ضذ¹ْإ©زµزّذذحّزّضْتض in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-10 11:47:34.470