You can find below details on how to uninstall youtube for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall youtube from your systemKevin Corales
. More information on Kevin Corales can be found here
. Click on http://www.corales.freeiz.com/facebookk.html
to get more information about youtube on Kevin Corales's website. youtube is typically installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\youtube-065fe77baa803bab8be86e08b6198e5e directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\youtube-065fe77baa803bab8be86e08b6198e5e\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove youtube. webapp-uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 87.32 KB (89416 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with youtube. They take about 87.32 KB (89416
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (87.32 KB)
Numerous files, folders and registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove youtube from your computer.The files below remain on your disk by youtube's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\47.0.2526.106\default_apps\youtube.crx
- C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\47.0.2526.80\default_apps\youtube.crx
- C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist\youtube.luac
- C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist\youtube_homepage.luac
Additional values that you should clean:
youtube is a program offered by the software company Kevin Corales. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall youtube is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete youtube from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find youtube or simply activate the Search feature and type in "youtube". The youtube program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select youtube in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding youtube, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for youtube:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.corales.freeiz.com/facebookk.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\youtube-065fe77baa803bab8be86e08b6198e5e\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove youtube.
8. After removing youtube, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of youtube which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling youtube using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall youtube by Kevin Corales from your computer, nor are we saying that youtube by Kevin Corales is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall youtube in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:51:42.613