You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall yacas for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall yacas from your PCyacas
. Take a look here
for more info on yacas. More information about the app yacas can be seen at http://yacas.sourceforge.net/
. Usually the yacas application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\yacas folder, depending on the user's option during install. yacas's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\yacas\Uninstall.exe. yacas's main file takes around 1.89 MB (1981061 bytes) and is called yacas.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with yacas. They occupy about 2.13 MB (2230127
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (243.23 KB)
- yacas.exe (1.89 MB)
This info is about yacas version 1.3.4
yacas is a program released by the software company yacas. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase yacas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete yacas with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate yacas or simply click the Search feature and type in "yacas". If it is installed on your PC the yacas program will be found automatically. When you click yacas in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding yacas, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for yacas:
- The publisher is: http://yacas.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\yacas\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall yacas.
8. After removing yacas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong yacas that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling yacas using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove yacas by yacas from your PC, we are not saying that yacas by yacas is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove yacas in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-08 21:10:07.950