xp-AntiSpy 3.95-1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.95-1 from your systemChristian Taubenheim
. You can find out more on Christian Taubenheim or check for application updates here
. More details about xp-AntiSpy 3.95-1 can be found at http://www.xp-antispy.org
. Usually the xp-AntiSpy 3.95-1 program is to be found in the C:\Archivos de programa\xp-AntiSpy folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.95-1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Archivos de programa\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. xp-AntiSpy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 224.00 KB (229376 bytes) on disk.
xp-AntiSpy 3.95-1 is composed of the following executables which occupy 290.07 KB (297034
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (66.07 KB)
- xp-AntiSpy.exe (224.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.9
of xp-AntiSpy 3.95-1.
xp-AntiSpy 3.95-1 is an application offered by Christian Taubenheim. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.95-1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete xp-AntiSpy 3.95-1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate xp-AntiSpy 3.95-1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "xp-AntiSpy 3.95-1". If it is installed on your PC the xp-AntiSpy 3.95-1 application will be found very quickly. When you select xp-AntiSpy 3.95-1 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about xp-AntiSpy 3.95-1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for xp-AntiSpy 3.95-1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xp-antispy.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.95-1.
8. After removing xp-AntiSpy 3.95-1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of xp-AntiSpy 3.95-1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling xp-AntiSpy 3.95-1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.95-1 by Christian Taubenheim from your computer, we are not saying that xp-AntiSpy 3.95-1 by Christian Taubenheim is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.95-1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-08 21:20:46.277