xiaofaGameBox 1.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall xiaofaGameBox 1.0 from your PCAnttiG Network Technology Co., Ltd.
. Open here
for more information on AnttiG Network Technology Co., Ltd.. Usually the xiaofaGameBox 1.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\xiaofaGameBox\07174656 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove xiaofaGameBox 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\xiaofaGameBox\07174656\UninsFiles\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. xiaofaGameBox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 579.96 KB (593880 bytes) on disk.
xiaofaGameBox 1.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.08 MB (4277008
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- JYGBrowser.exe (391.46 KB)
- Mini.exe (852.96 KB)
- Tips.exe (514.46 KB)
- Upd.exe (244.46 KB)
- xiaofaGameBox.exe (579.96 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.56 MB)
This web page is about xiaofaGameBox 1.0 version 1.0
xiaofaGameBox 1.0 is a program marketed by the software company AnttiG Network Technology Co., Ltd.. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove xiaofaGameBox 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove xiaofaGameBox 1.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate xiaofaGameBox 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "xiaofaGameBox 1.0". If it exists on your system the xiaofaGameBox 1.0 app will be found very quickly. When you select xiaofaGameBox 1.0 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding xiaofaGameBox 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove xiaofaGameBox 1.0.
8. After uninstalling xiaofaGameBox 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong xiaofaGameBox 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing xiaofaGameBox 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove xiaofaGameBox 1.0 by AnttiG Network Technology Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that xiaofaGameBox 1.0 by AnttiG Network Technology Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove xiaofaGameBox 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 09:51:50.120