This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall x64Components v2.6.5 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall x64Components v2.6.5 from your computerShark007
. You can read more on Shark007 or check for application updates here
. Please open http://shark007.net
if you want to read more on x64Components v2.6.5 on Shark007's web page. x64Components v2.6.5 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Shark007 directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing x64Components v2.6.5 is cmd. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Settings64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.30 MB (1367769 bytes) on disk.
x64Components v2.6.5 is comprised of the following executables which take 5.53 MB (5795327
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
- dsconfig.exe (404.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (506.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (96.09 KB)
- SetACL64.exe (546.41 KB)
- Settings64.exe (1.30 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.68 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6.5
of x64Components v2.6.5.
If planning to uninstall x64Components v2.6.5 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall x64Components v2.6.5:
- C:\Program Files\Shark007
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\ACMWrapperDMO.dll
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\avcodec-lav-56.dll
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\avfilter-lav-5.dll
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\avformat-lav-56.dll
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Standard x64Components_is1
x64Components v2.6.5 is a program released by the software company Shark007. Some users try to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall x64Components v2.6.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove x64Components v2.6.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find x64Components v2.6.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "x64Components v2.6.5". If it is installed on your PC the x64Components v2.6.5 app will be found automatically. When you select x64Components v2.6.5 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about x64Components v2.6.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for x64Components v2.6.5:
- The publisher is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall x64Components v2.6.5.
8. After removing x64Components v2.6.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong x64Components v2.6.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling x64Components v2.6.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall x64Components v2.6.5 by Shark007 from your computer, we are not saying that x64Components v2.6.5 by Shark007 is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall x64Components v2.6.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 01:42:00.967