You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall x64Components v2.1.6 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall x64Components v2.1.6 from your computerShark007
. More information on Shark007 can be found here
. Please follow http://shark007.net
if you want to read more on x64Components v2.1.6 on Shark007's page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Shark007 directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for x64Components v2.1.6 is cmd /c start /D"C:\Program Files\Shark007\Tools" Settings64.exe uninstall. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.35 MB (1416141 bytes) on disk and is titled Settings64.exe.
x64Components v2.1.6 is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.66 MB (5935772
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- dsconfig.exe (404.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (200.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (96.09 KB)
- SetACL64.exe (433.00 KB)
- Settings64.exe (1.35 MB)
This data is about x64Components v2.1.6 version 2.1.6
x64Components v2.1.6 is an application offered by Shark007. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove x64Components v2.1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete x64Components v2.1.6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate x64Components v2.1.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "x64Components v2.1.6". If it is installed on your PC the x64Components v2.1.6 app will be found automatically. When you select x64Components v2.1.6 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about x64Components v2.1.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for x64Components v2.1.6:
- The publisher is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd /c start /D"C:\Program Files\Shark007\Tools" Settings64.exe uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove x64Components v2.1.6.
8. After removing x64Components v2.1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of x64Components v2.1.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling x64Components v2.1.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove x64Components v2.1.6 by Shark007 from your computer, nor are we saying that x64Components v2.1.6 by Shark007 is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove x64Components v2.1.6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 09:15:43.967