This page is about x64Components v1.7.9 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall x64Components v1.7.9 from your systemShark007
. Go over here
where you can read more on Shark007. More details about x64Components v1.7.9 can be seen at http://shark007.net
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Shark007 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is named Settings64.exe and its approximative size is 1.29 MB (1355915 bytes).
x64Components v1.7.9 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.73 MB (3908492
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
- dsconfig.exe (404.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (501.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (96.09 KB)
- SetACL64.exe (433.00 KB)
- Settings64.exe (1.29 MB)
The current web page applies to x64Components v1.7.9 version 1.7.9
x64Components v1.7.9 is a program released by Shark007. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove x64Components v1.7.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase x64Components v1.7.9 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find x64Components v1.7.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "x64Components v1.7.9". If it is installed on your PC the x64Components v1.7.9 program will be found automatically. After you click x64Components v1.7.9 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding x64Components v1.7.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall x64Components v1.7.9.
8. After removing x64Components v1.7.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong x64Components v1.7.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing x64Components v1.7.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove x64Components v1.7.9 by Shark007 from your PC, we are not saying that x64Components v1.7.9 by Shark007 is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove x64Components v1.7.9 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 10:31:35.447