x64 Components v4.4.1
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall x64 Components v4.4.1 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall x64 Components v4.4.1 from your computerShark007
. Check out here
for more info on Shark007. You can read more about on x64 Components v4.4.1 at http://shark007.net
. x64 Components v4.4.1 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Shark007 folder, subject to the user's option. You can remove x64 Components v4.4.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line cmd /c start /D"C:\Program Files\Shark007\Tools" Settings64.exe uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. x64 Components v4.4.1's primary file takes about 1.35 MB (1418249 bytes) and is named Settings64.exe.
The executables below are part of x64 Components v4.4.1. They take about 3.49 MB (3662090
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
- dsconfig.exe (404.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (200.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (96.09 KB)
- SetACL64.exe (433.00 KB)
- Settings64.exe (1.35 MB)
The current page applies to x64 Components v4.4.1 version 4.4.1
Many files, folders and registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove x64 Components v4.4.1 from your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by x64 Components v4.4.1 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Shark007
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\Boost_Software_License_1.0.txt
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\ac3file64.ax
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\ac3filter64.ax
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\ac3filter64_intl.dll
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Advanced x64Components_is1
x64 Components v4.4.1 is a program offered by the software company Shark007. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove x64 Components v4.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete x64 Components v4.4.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find x64 Components v4.4.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "x64 Components v4.4.1". The x64 Components v4.4.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click x64 Components v4.4.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding x64 Components v4.4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for x64 Components v4.4.1:
- The publisher is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd /c start /D"C:\Program Files\Shark007\Tools" Settings64.exe uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove x64 Components v4.4.1.
8. After removing x64 Components v4.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of x64 Components v4.4.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling x64 Components v4.4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove x64 Components v4.4.1 by Shark007 from your PC, we are not saying that x64 Components v4.4.1 by Shark007 is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove x64 Components v4.4.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 01:05:59.277