x64 Components v2.3.0
This web page is about x64 Components v2.3.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall x64 Components v2.3.0 from your PCShark007
. More information on Shark007 can be seen here
. Please open http://shark007.net
if you want to read more on x64 Components v2.3.0 on Shark007's website. Usually the x64 Components v2.3.0 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Shark007 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Shark007\Tools\settings64.exe is the full command line if you want to remove x64 Components v2.3.0. settings64.exe is the x64 Components v2.3.0's main executable file and it occupies around 1.35 MB (1420574 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of x64 Components v2.3.0. They occupy an average of 3.11 MB (3264056
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (965.28 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (404.00 KB)
- SetACL64.exe (431.00 KB)
- settings64.exe (1.35 MB)
The current page applies to x64 Components v2.3.0 version 2.3.0
x64 Components v2.3.0 is a program released by Shark007. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall x64 Components v2.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete x64 Components v2.3.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find x64 Components v2.3.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "x64 Components v2.3.0". If it exists on your system the x64 Components v2.3.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select x64 Components v2.3.0 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about x64 Components v2.3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for x64 Components v2.3.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Shark007\Tools\settings64.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove x64 Components v2.3.0.
8. After removing x64 Components v2.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong x64 Components v2.3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling x64 Components v2.3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall x64 Components v2.3.0 by Shark007 from your PC, we are not saying that x64 Components v2.3.0 by Shark007 is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall x64 Components v2.3.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-09 17:27:17.310