wisen wizard is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall wisen wizard from your computerwisen wizard
. More information on wisen wizard can be found here
. Click on http://wisenwizard.net/support
to get more information about wisen wizard on wisen wizard's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\wisen wizard directory (same installation drive as Windows). wisen wizard's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\wisen wizard\wisenwizarduninstall.exe. 7za.exe is the wisen wizard's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
wisen wizard installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about wisen wizard version 2014.04.20.074216
only. You can find below a few links to other wisen wizard versions:
...click to view all...
wisen wizard is a program released by the software company wisen wizard. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall wisen wizard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase wisen wizard with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find wisen wizard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "wisen wizard". The wisen wizard program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click wisen wizard in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding wisen wizard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for wisen wizard:
- The publisher is: http://wisenwizard.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\wisen wizard\wisenwizarduninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall wisen wizard.
8. After uninstalling wisen wizard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of wisen wizard which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling wisen wizard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove wisen wizard by wisen wizard from your PC, we are not saying that wisen wizard by wisen wizard is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove wisen wizard in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 18:03:16.007