This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall webget for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall webget from your systemwebget
. You can find out more on webget or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about webget at http://webwebget.com/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\webget directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. webget's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\webget\webgetUn.exe OFS_. The application's main executable file has a size of 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk and is named webget.BrowserAdapter.exe.
webget contains of the executables below. They take 3.68 MB (3861851
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- utilwebget.exe (635.73 KB)
- webgetUn.exe (530.73 KB)
- webgetUninstall.exe (235.21 KB)
- webget.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- webget.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- webget.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- webget.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current page applies to webget version 2014.05.08.124118
only. You can find here a few links to other webget releases:
...click to view all...
webget is an application released by the software company webget. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove webget is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall webget with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find webget or simply activate the Search field and type in "webget". The webget program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select webget in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about webget, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for webget:
- The web site of the application is: http://webwebget.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\webget\webgetUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall webget.
8. After uninstalling webget, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong webget that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing webget with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove webget by webget from your computer, nor are we saying that webget by webget is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove webget supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-24 06:29:16.727