This info is about webget for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall webget from your computerwebget
. Open here
for more details on webget. Click on http://webwebget.com/support
to get more data about webget on webget's website. webget is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\webget folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall webget by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\webget\webgetuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. webgetUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 235.21 KB (240853 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in webget. They occupy 1.25 MB (1312981
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- webgetUninstall.exe (235.21 KB)
This data is about webget version 2014.05.16.221358
only. Click on the links below for other webget versions:
...click to view all...
webget is a program offered by webget. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove webget is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall webget from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find webget or simply activate the Search feature and type in "webget". If it exists on your system the webget program will be found automatically. After you select webget in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about webget, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for webget:
- The software company is: http://webwebget.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\webget\webgetuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove webget.
8. After uninstalling webget, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of webget that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling webget with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove webget by webget from your computer, we are not saying that webget by webget is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove webget supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 05:01:07.460