This web page is about webcam 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall webcam 1.0 from your PCOblioCam
. Go over here
where you can find out more on OblioCam. Usually the webcam 1.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OblioCam\webcam directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\PROGRA~2\OblioCam\webcam\Setup.exe /remove /q0 is the full command line if you want to uninstall webcam 1.0. Setup.exe is the webcam 1.0's primary executable file and it occupies close to 71.00 KB (72704 bytes) on disk.
webcam 1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 71.00 KB (72704
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to webcam 1.0 version 1.0
webcam 1.0 is an application by the software company OblioCam. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall webcam 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase webcam 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate webcam 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "webcam 1.0". If it exists on your system the webcam 1.0 program will be found automatically. After you click webcam 1.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding webcam 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall webcam 1.0.
8. After removing webcam 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of webcam 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing webcam 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove webcam 1.0 by OblioCam from your computer, we are not saying that webcam 1.0 by OblioCam is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove webcam 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 19:42:08.823