You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove videos_MediaPlayers_v1.2+ for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall videos_MediaPlayers_v1.2+ from your PCenter
. More info about enter can be seen here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\videos_MediaPlayers_v1.2+ directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. videos_MediaPlayers_v1.2+'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\videos_MediaPlayers_v1.2+\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. utils.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.46 MB (2583205 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in videos_MediaPlayers_v1.2+. They occupy 10.14 MB (10632709
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 6ec5dc6c-c945-4f57-b577-b40a28e0696c-3.exe (1.93 MB)
- 6ec5dc6c-c945-4f57-b577-b40a28e0696c-4.exe (1.45 MB)
- 6ec5dc6c-c945-4f57-b577-b40a28e0696c-6.exe (1.22 MB)
- 6ec5dc6c-c945-4f57-b577-b40a28e0696c-7.exe (1.06 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.39 KB)
- utils.exe (2.46 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you are trying to remove videos_MediaPlayers_v1.2+ from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall videos_MediaPlayers_v1.2+:
The files below remain on your disk by videos_MediaPlayers_v1.2+ when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\videos_MediaPlayers_v1.2+
- C:\Program Files (x86)\videos_MediaPlayers_v1.2+\1293297481.mxaddon
- C:\Program Files (x86)\videos_MediaPlayers_v1.2+\8758898b-52e2-4941-a940-b9b7a3d244cb.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\videos_MediaPlayers_v1.2+\8758898b-52e2-4941-a940-b9b7a3d244cb.xpi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\videos_MediaPlayers_v1.2+\8758898b-52e2-4941-a940-b9b7a3d244cb-11.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Software\videos_MediaPlayers_v1.2+
videos_MediaPlayers_v1.2+ is an application marketed by the software company enter. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall videos_MediaPlayers_v1.2+ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall videos_MediaPlayers_v1.2+ from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find videos_MediaPlayers_v1.2+ or simply click the Search feature and type in "videos_MediaPlayers_v1.2+". If it is installed on your PC the videos_MediaPlayers_v1.2+ application will be found automatically. After you click videos_MediaPlayers_v1.2+ in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding videos_MediaPlayers_v1.2+, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall videos_MediaPlayers_v1.2+.
8. After removing videos_MediaPlayers_v1.2+, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of videos_MediaPlayers_v1.2+ that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing videos_MediaPlayers_v1.2+ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove videos_MediaPlayers_v1.2+ by enter from your PC, we are not saying that videos_MediaPlayers_v1.2+ by enter is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove videos_MediaPlayers_v1.2+ in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-17 04:53:45.383