This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall videos MediaPlay-Air for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall videos MediaPlay-Air from your PCenter
. Additional info about enter can be seen here
. Usually the videos MediaPlay-Air program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\videos MediaPlay-Air directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for videos MediaPlay-Air is C:\Program Files (x86)\videos MediaPlay-Air\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. videos MediaPlay-Air's primary file takes around 755.38 KB (773504 bytes) and is called 57e9e8c1-3c15-4082-b51c-72ca43308bf2-64.exe.
The executables below are part of videos MediaPlay-Air. They take an average of 856.25 KB (876800
bytes) on disk.
- 57e9e8c1-3c15-4082-b51c-72ca43308bf2-64.exe (755.38 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (100.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of videos MediaPlay-Air. For other videos MediaPlay-Air versions please click below:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall videos MediaPlay-Air:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall videos MediaPlay-Air:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\videos MediaPlay-Air
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\videos MediaPlay-Air\1293297481.mxaddon
- C:\Program Files (x86)\videos MediaPlay-Air\2ca27d62-7d2c-4896-8231-589120af58ac.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\videos MediaPlay-Air\3e9804fb-0bbe-45b6-b305-5deafa356009.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\videos MediaPlay-Air\57e9e8c1-3c15-4082-b51c-72ca43308bf2.crx
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Software\videos MediaPlay-Air
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AppDataLow\Software\videos MediaPlay-Air
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\videos MediaPlay-Air
videos MediaPlay-Air is a program released by the software company enter. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall videos MediaPlay-Air is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall videos MediaPlay-Air from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate videos MediaPlay-Air or simply click the Search field and type in "videos MediaPlay-Air". If it is installed on your PC the videos MediaPlay-Air app will be found very quickly. After you select videos MediaPlay-Air in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding videos MediaPlay-Air, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall videos MediaPlay-Air.
8. After removing videos MediaPlay-Air, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong videos MediaPlay-Air that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing videos MediaPlay-Air with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove videos MediaPlay-Air by enter from your computer, we are not saying that videos MediaPlay-Air by enter is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove videos MediaPlay-Air supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 16:25:46.910