This web page contains thorough information on how to remove version 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall version 126.96.36.199 from your computerDynojet Research Inc.
. Further information on Dynojet Research Inc. can be seen here
. More info about the software version 188.8.131.52 can be seen at http://www.powercommander.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Power Commander 5 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for version 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files\Power Commander 5\unins000.exe. version 220.127.116.11's primary file takes around 4.14 MB (4338688 bytes) and is called PC5ControlCenter.exe.
version 18.104.22.168 is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.30 MB (6609178
bytes) on disk:
- IgnitionSyncUtility.exe (1.49 MB)
- PC5ControlCenter.exe (4.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of version 126.96.36.199.
version 188.8.131.52 is an application released by the software company Dynojet Research Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove version 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall version 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find version 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "version 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the version 126.96.36.199 application will be found automatically. When you select version 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about version 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for version 220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: http://www.powercommander.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Power Commander 5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall version 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing version 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of version 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing version 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove version 184.108.40.206 by Dynojet Research Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that version 220.127.116.11 by Dynojet Research Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove version 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-30 07:44:53.600