This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall vasFMC 2.1 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall vasFMC 2.1 from your computerVAS Project
. Go over here
for more info on VAS Project . More info about the software vasFMC 2.1 can be seen at http://www.vas-project.org. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall vasFMC 2.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\unins001.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. MD11_LoadManager.exe is the vasFMC 2.1's main executable file and it occupies circa 113.27 KB (115992 bytes) on disk.
vasFMC 2.1 is composed of the following executables which occupy 283.71 MB (297496739 bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- cabdir.exe (164.00 KB)
- dw15.exe (182.32 KB)
- fs2002.exe (33.00 KB)
- fs9.exe (504.00 KB)
- fs91upd.exe (26.79 MB)
- hatem623PSS777Uninstall.exe (112.85 KB)
- kiosk.exe (204.00 KB)
- SceneryActivator.exe (84.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (963.11 KB)
- unins001.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins002.exe (962.74 KB)
- unins003.exe (784.34 KB)
- unins004.exe (784.34 KB)
- Uninstal.exe (100.17 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (77.33 KB)
- UnInstall_12345.exe (324.00 KB)
- imagetool.exe (160.00 KB)
- Uninstal.exe (102.10 KB)
- AESConfig.exe (304.00 KB)
- AESHELP.exe (2.51 MB)
- uninstall.exe (561.00 KB)
- LoadManager_FS2004.exe (1.05 MB)
- MD11_LoadManager.exe (113.27 KB)
- A330 panel configuration utility.exe (272.00 KB)
- A330-A340 LoadEdit.exe (500.00 KB)
- A330FuelPlanner.exe (176.00 KB)
- TrafficLook.exe (80.00 KB)
- WeatherSet.exe (108.08 KB)
- WeatherSet2.exe (84.00 KB)
- B777FuelPlanner.exe (101.29 KB)
- PSS777LoadConfig.exe (1.36 MB)
- Measconv.exe (669.00 KB)
- Flex Takeoff.exe (108.00 KB)
- GlobalSign Root.exe (175.09 KB)
- TrafficLook.exe (17.00 KB)
- WeatherSet.exe (92.00 KB)
- WeatherSet2.exe (19.69 KB)
- unins000.exe (685.10 KB)
- UninsHs.exe (31.94 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.75 KB)
- UninsHs.exe (29.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.84 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.84 KB)
- RepairOKBK FS9.exe (185.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- RepairT2G Hamad Intl Airport - FS9.exe (36.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Add2Scenerycfg.exe (75.50 KB)
- options.exe (880.13 KB)
- uninstall.exe (567.00 KB)
- options.exe (865.93 KB)
- Setup-options.exe (3.48 MB)
- Add2Scenerycfg.exe (133.00 KB)
- options.exe (852.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- vasfmc.exe (5.58 MB)
- ssmaker.exe (396.00 KB)
This data is about vasFMC 2.1 version 2.1 alone.
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you remove vasFMC 2.1 from your PC.
Registry that is not uninstalled:
vasFMC 2.1 is an application offered by VAS Project A way to delete vasFMC 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall vasFMC 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate vasFMC 2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "vasFMC 2.1". If it is installed on your PC the vasFMC 2.1 app will be found automatically. After you click vasFMC 2.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
For example you can see that for vasFMC 2.1:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding vasFMC 2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove vasFMC 2.1.
- The publisher is: http://www.vas-project.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\unins001.exe
8. After uninstalling vasFMC 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong vasFMC 2.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing vasFMC 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove vasFMC 2.1 by VAS Project Disclaimer from your PC, we are not saying that vasFMC 2.1 by VAS Project is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove vasFMC 2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-20 15:33:24.970