This page contains complete information on how to uninstall vSnapshot 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall vSnapshot 126.96.36.199 from your systemShenZhen Xintong Techology co,.Ltd
. You can find out more on ShenZhen Xintong Techology co,.Ltd or check for application updates here
. vSnapshot 188.8.131.52 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vSnapshot\184.108.40.206 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\vSnapshot\220.127.116.11\InstallHelper.exe -Uninstall English is the full command line if you want to uninstall vSnapshot 18.104.22.168. The application's main executable file occupies 1.65 MB (1729736 bytes) on disk and is named vSnapshot.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside vSnapshot 22.214.171.124. They take about 3.83 MB (4018352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashReport.exe (710.20 KB)
- CrashUL.exe (306.20 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (749.70 KB)
- Report.exe (320.70 KB)
- vSnapshot.exe (1.65 MB)
- vSnapshotServ.exe (148.20 KB)
This info is about vSnapshot 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
If you are manually uninstalling vSnapshot 184.108.40.206 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by vSnapshot 220.127.116.11's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
vSnapshot 18.104.22.168 is an application by ShenZhen Xintong Techology co,.Ltd. Some people want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase vSnapshot 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove vSnapshot 126.96.36.199 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find vSnapshot 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search field and type in "vSnapshot 184.108.40.206". The vSnapshot 220.127.116.11 app will be found automatically. After you click vSnapshot 18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about vSnapshot 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove vSnapshot 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing vSnapshot 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong vSnapshot 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing vSnapshot 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove vSnapshot 18.104.22.168 by ShenZhen Xintong Techology co,.Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that vSnapshot 22.214.171.124 by ShenZhen Xintong Techology co,.Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove vSnapshot 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 05:45:05.780