This page contains complete information on how to uninstall vSnapshot 188.8.131.52 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall vSnapshot 184.108.40.206 from your systemShenZhen Xintong Techology co,.Ltd
. You can find out more on ShenZhen Xintong Techology co,.Ltd or check for application updates here
. vSnapshot 220.127.116.11 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vSnapshot\18.104.22.168 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\vSnapshot\22.214.171.124\InstallHelper.exe -Uninstall English is the full command line if you want to uninstall vSnapshot 126.96.36.199. The application's main executable file occupies 1.65 MB (1729736 bytes) on disk and is named vSnapshot.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside vSnapshot 188.8.131.52. They take about 3.83 MB (4018352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashReport.exe (710.20 KB)
- CrashUL.exe (306.20 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (749.70 KB)
- Report.exe (320.70 KB)
- vSnapshot.exe (1.65 MB)
- vSnapshotServ.exe (148.20 KB)
This info is about vSnapshot 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
If you are manually uninstalling vSnapshot 18.104.22.168 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by vSnapshot 22.214.171.124's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
vSnapshot 126.96.36.199 is an application released by ShenZhen Xintong Techology co,.Ltd. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove vSnapshot 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall vSnapshot 184.108.40.206 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate vSnapshot 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "vSnapshot 18.104.22.168". The vSnapshot 22.214.171.124 application will be found automatically. After you select vSnapshot 126.96.36.199 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about vSnapshot 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall vSnapshot 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing vSnapshot 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of vSnapshot 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing vSnapshot 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove vSnapshot 126.96.36.199 by ShenZhen Xintong Techology co,.Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that vSnapshot 188.8.131.52 by ShenZhen Xintong Techology co,.Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove vSnapshot 184.108.40.206 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 05:45:05.780